Betta Mahachai (Pre-Order)
Age: ~3-4.5 months
IMPORTANT!! We do NOT ship live fish outside of CANADA, USA, and Puerto Rico! If you purchase a fish and you live outside of these countries, the rest of your order will be shipped, but a refund will be sent for the fish.
you might also like...
Giant Indian Almond Leaf
Perfect for Betta fish.
Benefits of Indian Almond Leaves:
- Adjusts water to the proper PH
- Hardens scales
- Improve health
- Stimulate the natural environment of fish who come from soft acidic waters
- Contain antibacterial properties that minimize the chances of bacterial infections
- Great for breeding tanks & shrimp tanks
How To Use:
- Place 1-3 leaves in a 10 gallon tank and watch the water turn yellow over the next couple of days. That's the natural tannins being released from the leaves.
Average size of leaf:
Omega One Super Color Flakes
- Natural color enhancers such as salmon skins
Salmon skins contain pigments called beta-carotenes, which once consumed, have a nearly 100% transfer rate to the skin of ornamental fish. No food is more effective in bringing out the natural brilliance of fish.
Weight: 1oz (28g)
Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour, Whole Shrimp, Pea Protein, Kelp, Wheat Gluten, Marigold Extract, Astaxanthin, Canthaxanthin, Ethoxyquin (Preservative), BHT (Preservative), BHA (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate, Natural and Artificial Colors, Ascorbyl Monophosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Inositol, Folic Acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Min. Crude Protein….42%
Min. Crude Fat………12%
Max. Crude Fiber…….2%
Max. Moisture………. 8.5%
Max. Ash……………..8 %
Kachnar Tree Pods
These contain some antimicrobials, flavonoids, and of course, tannins.
Size: approx. 6"-7" in (15.24-17.78cm) length, with a width of about 1/2" (1.27cm).
How To Use: Boil for about 15 mins to help release some tannis. You could also just add them to the aquarium and they will sink and slowly release tannis.
Quantity: Pack of 5